Texas Hold'em Poker Hand Evaluator
An IPython notebook (here it is in its html form) presents the algorithm, originally from SpecialK and the main results.
The tables are available in csv format.
The repo contains fast (jit numba accelerated) Python script to create the tables.
The main results are also available as d3.js visualisations :
- hand rank distribution per preflop hand
- preflop hand pair equity distribution
- preflop hand equity distribution per number of opponents
- running exhaustively if all player's cards are known.
- running montecarlo simulations if only one player's cards are known (and some other players's cards may be gueesed).