We currently need developers and translators!
- What is?
- e-cidadania is an open-source free to use platform for participative democracies. It contains tools to do debates, voting, proposals, meetings, etc.
- e-cidadania is developed in three languages by default: galician, english and spanish.
- If you want to contribute to the development you can acces to our Trac at http://dev.ecidadania.org
- There is a demo running at http://demo.ecidadania.org
- You can read it at http://docs.ecidadania.org