Systemimage builder for 6LoWPAN Boarder Router
Vagrant setup to build debian stable sd images with lightweight mainline kernel
- amd64 OS (Debian, ArchLinux tested)
- vagrant (>=1.6.5)
- at least 5GB free space
- Clone repository
vagrant ssh -c "build <board-dirname>"e.g.
This will create the file
sarahbox_<board-dirname>.img inside the project directory.
build_board_dependent to build board
build_rootfs as root,
build_image as root to run the steps separately.
Don't forget to provide the board name.
The generated 1GB image can be written on a sdcard using dd.
The system will try to fetch an IP using dhcp.
Access the system using a serial connection or ssh as user
osd with password
root password is
root, change both passwords asap.
- hardware may not be fully supported by mainline kernel (e.g. GPU)
- kernel config only supports minimal features needed for border routers, adapt kernel-config-x.y.z if necessary
- Olimex A10-Lime
- Olimex A20-Lime
- Olimex A20-Lime2
- Olimex A20-Micro (untested)
- Cubietech Cubieboard2 (untested)
- Lemaker Banana Pro
- Xunlong OrangePi One (untested)
- FriendlyARM NanoPi Neo (no eth)
- Xunlong OrangePi Zero (no eth)
- create an issue or pull-request for more hardware support