PoEpi: a multi purpose shield for Raspberry Pi
This is a peripheral board for Raspberry Pi with three separate functions:
- Power supply with 12-40 Volt input and 5 Volt, 0.75 Amps output, with short circuit protection and simple passive PoE extractor (utilizes unused pairs in a Fast Ethernet UTP cable).
- 1-Wire controller DS2482-100 connected to I2C bus of Raspberry Pi.
- Real time clock module PCF8583 with backup battery.
All schematics and board layouts are created using EAGLE 6.2.1 beta.
For more informations, please visit PoEpi pages.
List of schematics and boards
- PoEpi_v2: current board design
- PoEpi_proto: old prototype board design
- PoE_injector: simple injector, utilizing unused pairs in a Fast Ethernet UTP cable.
Copyright 2013 Ondřej Caletka
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.