Onefoot is just a wrapper around pandoc, the universal text converter, which allows you to create a simple static pages with:
- html partials for creating elements which gets concatenated together.
- custom key:value pairs to use arbitrary information in your posts.
- Fork this repo.
- Make sure you have pandoc installed.
- chmod +x make.sh
How do I do stuff?
- Write text in markdown.
- Edit _wrapper and _post templates to your liking.
- Run "./make.sh;open index.html" to see results.
If you want to do something interesting, have a look at make.sh.
Templating language: Pandoc Templates
Markdown editting: Daring Fireball