OSLC OP Meeting minutes (June 20, 2019)
Chairs: Andrew, Jim
Attendees: Andrew, Jim, Nick, Jad, David.
Please add your suggestions here!
- RM vocabulary terms missing · Issue #53 · oslc-op/oslc-specs
- The spec needs to be updated to list all the vocabulary terms, even archaic.
- I think there should be a stability FSM.
- Provide guidance on extending CM state values · Issue #35 · oslc-op/oslc-specs
- SKOS is a really bad fit for it because non-collection entries are not supposed to be ordered and SKOS collections that are ordered rely on RDFS collections.
- Common core property oslc:discussedBy range should be oslc:Discussion, not oslc:Comment · Issue #50 · oslc-op/oslc-specs
- The default on the Semantic Web is '*' (Zero-or-more). Anything else needs strong motivation.
- Links in the specs
Updates from Jim:
Updating specs to Open Project format:
Set conf.license: cc-by-4 and remove any additional licenses
<hr>is being added by ReSpec after each major section, remove any extras
Remove IPR Policy section
Fix this, previous and latest URIs. (See below for new suggestions) thisVersion: "https://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/psprd01/quality-management-spec.html", latestVersion: "https://docs.oasis-open.org/oslc-op/qm/quality-management-spec.html",
Remove all include styles, they are now handled by ReSpec (5 of them).
Remove any embedded styles from the documents to prefer the defaults provided by ReSpec. Then fix any issues that arise as needed.
Address any shape checker issues.
Andrew: we need to define the RDFS properties that were referenced.
Jim: they were not in the vocabulary, they shall be removed from the shapes.
We should consult Ian regarding that.
Jim: States do not have ordering in ELM JRS reports.
David: ordering is not done at this moment.
Permanent links to keep in the specs
http://shex.io/shex-semantics/ has the latest links to the editor's draft even in the latest published spec.
- published URL
- latest draft
|open-services.net/spec/core/v3.0-psd-20190620 (a "snapshot" version of the Project Specification draft)||https://rawcdn.githack.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/6e0a3f4b6fab3781128c6149f600609ba2c07c82/specs/core/oslc-core.html|
- (Nick) review text from Chet.
- (Nick) update ReSpec to use suggested URI structure for published specs
- (Nick) add non-normative comments to Core for issues 35 and 50.
- (Andrew) prepare the preview for the redirects.
- (Jim) fix the calendar invite to show up in Lotus Notes.
Next meeting agenda