- Support for reading OPL files.
- For diff output OSM objects in buffers can be marked as only in one or the
other file. The OPL and debug output formats support diff output based on
- Add documentation and range checks to
- More documentation.
- More examples and more extensive comments on examples.
- Support for a progress report in
osmium::io::Reader() and a
utility class to use it.
OSMObject::set_timestamp(const char*) function.
- Parse coordinates in scientific notations ourselves.
- Updated included protozero version to 1.4.2.
- Lots of one-argument constructors are now explicit.
- Timestamp parser now uses our own implementation instead of strptime.
This is faster and independant of locale settings.
- More cases of invalid areas with duplicate segments are reported as
- Fixed a problem limiting cache file sizes on Windows to 32 bit.
- Fixed includes.
- Exception messages for invalid areas do not report "area contains no rings"
any more, but "invalid area".