Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Also look for newer clang-tidy versions in CMake config.
- Put Antarctic closure to exactly +/- 180 degree longitude.
- Add try/catch around most of main so we don't end with exception.
- We have now proper test cases. Just a few, but at least there is a framework for automated testing now.
- Various small changes in the code and manuals to make it clearer.
- Various small bugs were fixed that lead to crashes in unusual circumstances.
- Add spatialite scripts for creating grids for splitting.
- CMake config adds
IDas id column in SQL scripts, that's how OGR expects it.
- Update to newer Protozero and Libosmium.
- Various small code-cleanup changes.
- Output extended version information on
- Derive exception used from
- Update to newest gdalcpp.
- Initialize stats with 0.
osmcoastline_ways: Delete the copy and move constructor/assignment because we have a special destructor.
-pthreadcompiler and linker options.
- Fix undefined behavior that resulted in more or less coastlines reported as "questionable".
- Lower right corner of Antarctica was being cut off in EPSG:3857.
- Very narrow water polygons were output near the anti-meridian in Antarctica.
- Add verbose option to osmcoastline_filter.
- osmcoastline_filter now shows memory used in verbose mode.
- Optimized osmcoastline_filter program.
- Use more features from newest libosmium.
- Setting the sqlite output to unsynchronized speeds up writing to database.
- Now also works on GDAL 2. Fixes an error in the transaction handling.