- The new manual is a more gentle introduction into the capabilities of
Osmium Tool. Numerous man page additions.
merge command to merge any number of sorted OSM files.
derive-changes command to create change file from two OSM data files.
diff command to show differences between OSM files.
renumber command can now optionally only renumber some object types.
- Version information is now printed including the git commit id and always
shown in verbose mode.
iwyu target to CMake config.
- Progress bars will be shown on some commands. (This is configurable at
run time with the --progress and --no-progress options.)
apply-changes subcommand now detects whether it is updating a normal
OSM file or an OSM history file based on file name suffix (can be forced
--with-history). The options
are now deprecated (a warning will be written to stderr). For normal OSM
files, output is always simplified and deleted objects are removed, for
OSM history files, all versions of all objects are kept.
- Also check ordering of changesets in
osmium fileinfo -e.
-I can now be used multiple times.
- More consistent warning messages.
- Compiles much faster due to include optimizations.
- Update the included RapidJSON to version 1.1.0.
- CMake now creates
- Wrapper script now works with quoted arguments.