Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support for negative IDs in export command.
- Lots of tests with missing metadata (Thanks to Michael Reichert).
- Add metadata options to the extended output of fileinfo command (Thanks to Michael Reichert).
- Add progress bars to many commands.
--redactoption to the
apply-changescommand to redact (patch) history files. The change files can contain any version of any object which will replace that version of that object from the input. This allows changing the history! This mode is for special use only, for instance to remove copyrighted or private data.
- Needs libosmium 2.14.0.
- Update included
catch.hppto version 1.12.1.
- Removed Makefile. Undocumented and possibly confusing way of building. As documented, use CMake directly instead.
- Allow bbox setting with any two opposing corners, instead of insisting on bottom-left and top-right corner. This affects the changeset-filter and extract commands.
- Allow GeoJSON input file to have a FeatureCollection instead of a Feature. Only the first feature of this collection is used.
- Bug in the derive-changes command if it is used without
--keep-details. A deletion of any type of object was written as a deletion of a node. (Thanks to Michael Reichert.)
- Fix assertion failure in diff command.
- Throw exception instead of using assert to catch broken rings.
- Disable progress bar if STDOUT isn't a tty.
- Show error when there are no extracts specified in extract command.
- Improve STDIN handling in extract command. STDIN can now be used with the
simplestrategy, with other strategies it will give you a nice error message.
- Lots of code cleanups based on
clang-tidywarnings making the code more robust.
- Only install manpage directories, not CMake files. (Thanks Bas Couwenberg.)