Please sign in to comment.
* bug/#1145 - using the new DirectRenderer class of mapsforge That fixes the issue. Not to be merged as is, because we still rely on a `SNAPSHOT` version of `mapsforge`. As soon as `mapsforge` issues a new version, the `build.gradle` file must be edited and marginally also a comment in `MapsForgeTileSource` about the `mapsforge` version number. Impacted files * `osmdroid-mapsforge/build.gradle`: now using the latest version of `mapsforge`, that includes the new `DirectRenderer` class that I coded in `mapsforge` * `MapsForgeTileSource`: used `DirectRenderer` instead of `DatabaseRenderer` * Use of new MapsForge's DirectRenderer.TileRefresher Impacted classes: * `MapTileProviderBase`: created method `expireInMemoryCache`, in order to "expire" a MapsForge tile that needs to be refreshed due to new overlapping labels from new neighboring tiles * `MapsForgeTileProvider`: added a call to a tile refresher callback whenever a tile needs to be refreshed * `MapsForgeTileSource`: method `renderTile` now returns `null` when MapsForge doesn't know the tile - used to be a yellow bitmap instead; created method `addTileRefresher` * Impact of new mapsforge version * edited the build.gradle according to the new mapsforge version number * marginally edited a comment in MapsForgeTileSource * #1145 fixes crashing due to out of bounds coordindates * bug/#1145 - fine-tuning latitude 90/-90 side effect Impacted class: * `MapsForgeTileSource`: fine-tuned method `getBoundsOsmdroid` about the latitude 90/-90 side effect
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 50 additions and 20 deletions.
- +13 −0 osmdroid-android/src/main/java/org/osmdroid/tileprovider/MapTileProviderBase.java
- +3 −3 osmdroid-mapsforge/build.gradle
- +11 −0 osmdroid-mapsforge/src/main/java/org/osmdroid/mapsforge/MapsForgeTileProvider.java
- +23 −17 osmdroid-mapsforge/src/main/java/org/osmdroid/mapsforge/MapsForgeTileSource.java