- Download and save mapmote.crx
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools > Extensions.
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page.
- Click Install.
OR see this bookmarklet version and drag & drop to your bookmarks bar.
- Open JOSM
- Have a tiled map open to a specific area of the world in your browser
- Click on mapmote, and JOSM should begin downloading the area for editing.
This is a tool for opening JOSM from arbitrary maps. It works with Leaflet, OpenLayers, and Modest Maps maps consuming XYZ tiles (like MapBox, Stamen, etc), as well as Google Maps (not MapsGL).
How it does this is a matter of extreme hackery; it detects and consumes tile URLs, and then constructs a bounding box from their coordinates.
License is BSD
- mapJumper brings you from a map to a 'hub' page then to another map.