Governing Board Planning Committee
The OpenSSF Governing Board Planning Committee meets weekly to discuss topics related to planning, mission, vision, roadmap, milestones and key metrics for the overall success of the organization.
- Join the email alias: https://lists.openssf.org/g/openssf-gb-planning-committee
- Send email to the alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recurring meetings are held every three Mondays at 10 AM Pacific.
- Meetings are held via Zoom video conference: https://zoom.us/j/91854496940?pwd=c2hiVjhYdXNieUZCanpVMXgwWCtpUT09
- Meeting Agenda and Minutes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fzaf_qfTI2pUMidkxsmObgF5MqKZVzNCYKJZC9SjKtA/edit?usp=sharing
- Google Drive Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p22zSnZwyuh4iewxIYsOKWf3mxpRZELC?usp=sharing
- Github Project: https://github.com/ossf/gb-planning-committee