OSSMETER is an EU-funded research product that is developing a platform for monitoring the quality of open-source software projects.
What can you do with OSSMETER?
- Use our hosted web application to monitor and compare projects that interest you: www.ossmeter.com
- Connect to our [[REST API|rest-api]] to consume the data we've computed in your own applications
- Download a binary build of the OSSMETER platform and [[run it in your business|running-ossmeter]] to monitor internal the quality of projects
- Contribute your own metric providers - follow the [[tutorial|how-to-develop-a-metric-provider]] and send us a pull request
- Contribute an information source manager - follow the [[tutorial|how-to-develop-an-metric-provider]] and send us a pull request
The OSSMETER consortium consists of the following organisations:
- The Open Group, UK
- The University of York, UK
- Centrum Voor Wiskunde en Informatica, Netherlands
- Universita degli Studi dell'Aquila, Italy
- The University of Manchester, UK
- Fundacion Tecnalia Research & Innovation, Spain
- Softeam, France
- UNINOVA, Portugal
- Unparallel Innovation, Portugal
If you want to contribute to OSSMETER, just get in touch! Open an issue or send us a pull request, we'll be happy to have you!