Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a reboot of sorts. This release cuts old and clumsy flags & parameters to include a solid base for metrics collection and reporting interoperability. These are the highlights:
- Consistent display: client can specify listing bounds though (not delays).
- The default collection interval can be set by new
in a config file as
agent.interval, reporting interval as
- Each "input" (a specific metrics collection) can have different interval.
- Configuration file for all the "inputs", "outputs" and generic options.
The file is not required for defaults and can be concise with omitted settings
- Some "input" plugins may be deemed intrinsically slow or of no interest,
these can be configured to have longer interval or disabled completely.
- "output" plugins for each supported outputs: InfluxDB, Graphite, Librato.