HybridAuth enable developers to easily build social applications and tools to engage websites vistors and customers on a social level by implementing social signin, social sharing, users profiles, friends list, activities stream, status updates and more.
The main goal of HybridAuth is to act as an abstract api between your application and various social apis and identities providers such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and Google.
- HybridAuth makes it easy to authenticate users with a wide variety of well known social networks,
- HybridAuth provide the connected user profile's in a rich, simple and standardized structure across all the social apis,
- Besides authentication, HybridAuth enables you to interact with the social api that the users are connected to in a simple way,
- The complexity of implementing identity providers authentication and authorization protocols are simplified for the developers,
- All transactions are completely transparent to the end user,
HybridAuth can be used for many purposes, such as:
- enable users to sign-in/sign-up using popular social services,
- allow users to share their comments, reviews and other activities from your site to their friends via social networks,
- build social applications and tools to be integrated on a blog, web site, web applications, ERP or CRM, etc.
HybridAuth repository is made up of several projects:
- HybridAuth Core library which include OpenID, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, Google, Yahoo and Windows Live.
- The additional providers project which contains many others services which you may want to use,
- Examples and demos, which contains three working examples for you to test,
- HybridAuth auto installer, which can make life a bit easier.
We highly recommend to download and use the latest release from HybridAuth website at http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/download.html
You can find HybridAuth complete documentation at http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net
If you are not familiar with HybridAuth, please refer to Installation and Configuration sections at http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/userguide.html
To get help and support, join us and participate in the hybriauth discussion group at http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/support.html