Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Easy-Cassandra wiki!
Easily programming with this framework, the Easy Cassandra
Easy-Cassandra is a framework ORM API and a high client for Apache Cassandra in java, with this is possible persist information from the Java Object in easy way. For this is only necessary add some annotations in some fields and your class. It works like an abstraction's tier in the Thrift, doing call for Cassandra. The EasyCassandra uses the Thrift implementation and has like the main objective be one simple ORM( Object relational manager). It need the jdk 7 for run, because some parts in your code was replaced reflection for invoke dynamic. So will have a behavior faster than other framework. The Easy-Cassandra was the first framework compatible with Cassandra version above 0.8 and the first one to use CQL (Cassandra Query Language). For read a class, it use the invokedynamic, fifteen time faster than reflection.
- An ORM easy to use in Cassandra
- Need only use some Annotations in a class to persist
- Persists many Java Objects in way extremely easy (e.g: all primitives types, java.Lang.String, java.lang.BigDecimal, java.io.File, see here for more details).
- Read and Write in Cassandra with Level Consistency.
- The first framework ORM in Cassandra to compatives with version above 0.8.0.
- The first to use CQL
- The first to use invokedynamic instead to reflection
- In the apache version 2.0 license
Firsts steps with Easy-Cassandra
- Running the Cassandra here
- Starting with Easy-Cassandra here
- Examples of Applications using Easy-Cassandra here
- Release notes here
- About the annotations: Annotations
- Simple example using annotations in a class with Easy-Cassandra: Sample Simple
- Annotations with enum Annotations with enuns
- Embedded classes Relationship between class
- Example with enum value and embedded class Complex class
- Persistence Using persistence with Easy-cassandra