- Recognize Web API and DOM keywords. Base on Mozilla's WebIDL files
- Remove old, unused syntax definitions.
- Support ES6 new syntax, ex: arrow function
For ES7 features such as
await. Please install es.next.syntax.vim.
Use pathogen or vundle is recommended. Vundle:
Major change in 2.0 is the basic object/method data comes from Mozilla's WebIDL. Current master branch is 2.0 beta. If its not stable for you. You can
git checkout 1.6.
yajs.vim is not good on performance. If you are using a slower computer. You might feel lag while moving cursor. You can try disable cursorline and colorcolumn, or reduce the number of synmaxcol. Another possible solution is change to neovim
If you still want cursorline highlight, some terminal have their built in support. Ex: iTerm2, Edit Profile -> Colors -> Cursor Colors.
- Zhao Yi, Claudio Fleiner, Scott Shattuck (This file is based on their hard work)
- gumnos (From the #vim IRC Channel in Freenode) (Who helped me figured out the crazy Vim Regexes)
Please send issue report to github. Provde sample code to help me debug.
- Fix performance issue
- Include Mozilla's WebIDL
- Bug Fix
- Bug Fix
Same as Vim