DJ is a set of mixins built in SCSS and Compass.
My first attemp at a library. Done whilst learning CSS and SASS.
The basic concept is quickly re-theme the UI.
- There are no class names to help keep HTML symantic.
- Reduces bloat by only compiling CSS mixins that you have included.
- Quickly theme your app UI by just changing easily found variable.
- Uses HTML5 and CSS3.
- Works in all major modern browsers.
DJ supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 9+.
- IE9 does not support placeholders, table round corners and flip table
- Safari does not support image circle and adds a space between inline elements for button group, input groups and pagination
Still lots to be done and bugs to fix. Would like to add IE8 support too.
- Install Comapass. Instructions at http://compass-style.org/
- Clone this repo git clone https://github.com/otissv/dj.git or downlaod from https://github.com/otissv/dj/archive/master.zip and unzip into you project.
- At the top of your web project .scss file add @import "dj";
Information on using SASS can be found at http://sass-lang.com.