Commits on Jun 26, 2019
…nd fix the results count. (#3586) * AO3-5099 Split user query into name and email. * AO3-5099 Capitalization of "Search settings." * AO3-5126 Use distinct scope instead of select. * AO3-5099 Fix up "I make x an archivist" step. * AO3-5099 More cucumber test fixes.
Commits on Jun 19, 2019
For pt-online-schema-change, the argument to --alter corresponding to this migration is: ADD UNIQUE INDEX index_meta_taggings_on_meta_tag_id_and_sub_tag_id (meta_tag_id, sub_tag_id), DROP INDEX index_meta_taggings_on_meta_tag_id The argument --nocheck-unique-key-change may also be necessary, since pt-online-schema-change tries to ensure that data will not be lost when adding a new unique index.
Commits on May 26, 2019
Commits on May 25, 2019
…ions. (#3094) * AO3-2452 Add validations to CommonTaggings. * AO3-2452 Task for deleting invalid CommonTaggings. * AO3-2452 Hide "Wrangle to Fandom" for mergers/subs. * AO3-2452 Fix tag attribute_was deprecation warning. * AO3-2452 Make existing tests expect error messages. * AO3-2452 Add RSpec tests for associations. * AO3-2452 Some rubocop fixes. * AO3-2452 More detailed printouts in tag tasks. * AO3-2452 Cut back on meta-tagging changes. * AO3-2452 Change == 0 to .zero? * AO3-2452 Make the parent canonical in factories. * AO3-2452 Comment to help locate *_string method defs. Co-Authored-By: tickinginstant <email@example.com> * AO3-2452 Spacing for Hound. * AO3-2452 Drop the "should" from test names. * AO3-2452 Avoid render_views in tests. * AO3-2452 Stop skipping the uniqueness check. The uniqueness check isn't enforced on a database level, so we shouldn't skip it when deleting invalid CommonTaggings/MetaTaggings. * AO3-2452 sub_tagging, not meta_tagging * AO3-2452 Reduce duplication.
Commits on Apr 1, 2019
* AO3-5637 Check include/exclude before caching. * AO3-5637 Try to fix spacing for Hound.
* AO3-5473 Remove disable_filtering admin setting. * AO3-5473 Remove test that disables filters. * AO3-5473 Don't check old_search in collection blurb. * AO3-5473 Remove unused variables.
Commits on Mar 19, 2019
…3517) * AO3-5603 Modify work and chapter controllers. * AO3-5603 Introduce work_tag_params. * AO3-5603 Some suggested changes. * AO3-5603 More changes for Hound. * AO3-5603 Rename methods. * AO3-5603 Remove old hack.
Commits on Feb 14, 2019
When rendering a work to be downloaded, Devise functions are unavailable, so all calls to ApplicationHelper#byline on items that could have anonymous? set to true need to have visibility: 'public' set.
Commits on Jan 10, 2019
#3478) * AO3-5533 & AO3-5544 Don't use after_commit. Using after_commit for the anonymous/unrevealed updates means that any changes to the CollectionItem that were just written to the database might not be available to read. So after_save/after_destroy is preferred, but requires a number of other changes to ensure the correct behavior. * AO3-5206 Test for collection juggling. * AO3-5533 & AO3-5544 Tests: no message content.
Commits on Jan 5, 2019
Commits on Dec 31, 2018
* AO3-5584 CollectionItemsController permissions. * AO3-5584 Improve style for Hound. * AO3-5584 Split update_multiple. * AO3-5584 Try to reduce complexity. * AO3-5584 Switch to where for fewer DB queries. * AO3-5584 Use CollectionItem::REJECTED (suggested by redsummernight)
Commits on Dec 22, 2018
* AO3-5576 Use Recoverable to handle lost passwords. * AO3-5576 Test fixes. * AO3-5576 Email links don't use a different host. Email links in the tests used to use a different host, which resulted in sessions being "lost" because the user was visiting a different path (and therefore had their cookies stored elsewhere). Now it's all the same host, so the test can be slightly simplified. * AO3-5576 Remove unreachable form on wrong password. * AO3-5576 ArchiveConfig for reset_password_within. * AO3-5576 Remove recently_reset.
Commits on Dec 1, 2018
Commits on Nov 26, 2018
Make it so that drafts are deleted in the same transaction as their chapters, hopefully reducing the incidence of works without chapters. In addition, make the draft purge task more resistant to failures, and print out errors for all of the drafts that couldn't be deleted.
Commits on Nov 15, 2018
* AO3-5560 When accessing comments, check hidden_by_admin. * AO3-5560 More error messages when showing forms. * AO3-5560 Cucumber test for hidden work w/comments. * AO3-5560 Delete excess whitespace. * AO3-5560 Missing one action.
Commits on Nov 8, 2018
Commits on Oct 30, 2018
Commits on Oct 29, 2018
Commits on Oct 15, 2018
Commits on Oct 14, 2018
Commits on Sep 24, 2018
Commits on Aug 11, 2018
Commits on Aug 7, 2018
Currently, two fandoms are considered "related" for the purposes of the crossover check if one fandom's first-class meta tags are a subset of the other fandom's first-class meta tags. This means that if you have a fandom A with meta tags C and D, and a fandom B with meta tags D and E, then any work tagged with A and B counts as a crossover (because A has a meta tag C that isn't shared by B, and B has a meta tag E that isn't shared by A). This commit modifies the crossover check so that two fandoms count as "related" if they share a meta tag, meaning that fandoms A and B would count as related, and works tagged with both won't automatically count as crossovers.
Commits on Jul 17, 2018
…ossovers. (#3390) * AO3-5465 Task for reindexing mistaken crossovers. Thanks to AO3-5461, some works in fandoms with multiple first-class metatags are incorrectly classified as crossovers. This adds an After task that reindexes all filtered works in those fandoms, so that their crossover field will be recalculated. * AO3-5465 Fixes for Hound. * AO3-5465 Task to reindex works with two fandoms. Because the meta taggings table is missing meta taggings, the previous task wouldn't necessarily be able to find all works with incorrect crossover status. This task reindexes all works with at least two fandoms, which is overkill, but ensures that no works can slip through the cracks.
The MetaTaggings table in production is missing some inherited meta-taggings, and the crossover check currently relies on the correctness of the MetaTaggings table to return the correct results. This modifies the crossover check to perform BFS when computing the list of all meta tags.
Commits on Jul 15, 2018
* AO3-5172 Reduce calls to Tag.reset_filter_count. * AO3-5287 Update filter counts periodically. * AO3-5287 Changes suggested by redsummernight. * AO3-5287 Split into small and large queues. * AO3-5287 Use new meta-tag/sub-tag cucumber steps. * AO3-5287 RSpec tests for the two different queues. * AO3-5287 Update filter count suspension check.
Commits on Jul 7, 2018
Commits on Jul 6, 2018
…l number of results. (#3365) * AO3-5462 Change the per_page function for TagQuery. * AO3-5444 Search should always show the right count. Pulls out the "x Found" text at the top of works, bookmarks, tags, and people search into a single helper function search_results_found, which uses the unlimited_total_entries field whenever it's available.
Commits on Jul 5, 2018
… top-level meta-tags are equal to the set of all top-level meta-tags. (#3363) * AO3-5461 Revised crossover check. Rather than checking the total number of top-level meta-tags, instead we check whether there exists at least one fandom on the work that has all of the top-level meta tags involved (thus meaning that all of the fandoms on the work are related to that one tag, and it's not a crossover). * AO3-5461 Typo pointed out by redsummernight.
Commits on May 17, 2018
Commits on Apr 24, 2018