OU TM112 Jupyter Notebook Activities
See a non-executable, non-interactibe, static (read-only) HTML preview of the materials here: https://ouseful-course-containers.github.io/ou-tm112-notebooks/
Notebooks and resources for the Open University Course TM112 Introduction to computing and information technology 2 Block 2 Week 6 geolocation activities.
Notebooks are provided for the following activities:
- Activity 6.16 - Cell Tower Lookup.ipynb
- Activity 6.20 - Locating Nearby Wifi Hotspots.ipynb
- Activity 6.22 - 6.25 Geocoding.ipynb
- Activity 6.22 - Geocoding an address using an API
- Activity 6.23 - Geocoding addresses and postcodes
- Activity 6.24 - Geocoding an IP address
- Activity 6.25 - Reverse geocoding a postcode
- Activity 6.27 - Creating annotated interactive maps with Python
- Activity 6.29 - Modelling uncertainty in simple trilateration.ipynb
You should be able to find the notebooks in either the
notebooks folder or the
work folder depending on which notebook server you are running.