Tech Companies Logos in CSS
A repository with tech companies logos made with pure CSS. Why? Beacuse CSS is awesome!.
How to Contribute?
- Star this repo.
- Fork this repo.
- Navigate to the "logos" folder, and create a new folder with your company name. The folder's name should be lowercased and without spaces (use dashed instead. For example: "outbrain", or "apps-flyer").
- Create both
style.cssfiles, and add a
logo.pngimage file with the original logo. You'll work only with these files (if you use sass / scss, use only one file and commit it as well). No need to commit anything else.
- Edit the
README.md, and add your company to the participating companies list.
- Once your code is ready, commited, and pushed, create a pull request.
Please follow the guidlines below:
- Feel free to use any CSS property you know. As long as it's in CSS, it's valid.
- Write readable code. That being said, try to use as less code as you can.
- No need for backward compatability.
- Live Person
- Culture Trip
- Dynamic Yield
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at FrontEndGuild@outbrain.com.