Symfony WordPress Edition
- Build your front end using Symfony routes, controllers and views
- Use WordPress's CMS interface on the back end
WP_Queryin your controllers to fetch the content to display
- Compatible with most existing WordPress plugins and Symfony bundles
- Bridge Symfony and WordPress event systems on either front or back end
- Download ZIP archive and run
composer install(assuming Composer is installed globally).
- Add DB details to
- Open the
webfolder in a browser and run the usual WordPress install.
See RoutemasterBundle for further usage instructions.