We added the ability to sign in to Outline with a Google account, a much requested feature for non-Slack users!
Note: If you already sign in with Slack you should continue to do so as the two accounts won't be automatically merged. If you'd like to enable both Google and Slack auth for your team please get in touch at email@example.com
- Further improvements to the settings area, more descriptions and an all-around spruce up
- Moved all OAuth flows to being server-based, now much easier to understand and cuts out a potential point of CSRF.
- Added the ability to update your teams name and logo in the settings
- An issue that could result in an infinite redirect loop when signing out of Outline.
- A bug that prevented the image cropper from being able to be cancelled.
- A bug that would cause broken images to appear when running Outline in development.