17th January 2013
- Allow nesting of calls to
in-osc-bundleto create nested bundles
in-unested-osc-bundleto allow for the creation of bundles which are sent immediately and aren't nested in any outer bundle
- Teach peers to disable support for nesting bundles when sending OSC messages (some servers, such as the SuperCollider server don't support them)
- Update dependency on JMDNS to 3.4.1
- Update dependency on at-at to 1.1.1
21st Aug 2012
osc-recvto return the message, not the peer.
- Added the ability to handle exceptions wrapped in RuntimeException which aren't correctly unwrapped in Clojure 1.3 (this may be removed in the future).
26th June 2012
without-osc-bundleto allow specific OSC messages generated within a call to
in-osc-bundleto pass through unbundled. Likely to be rarely used. Prefer not using this unless explicitly required.
- Type hint message sending aspects of code for faster performance
- Wait for longer before timing out the send operation
- Increase size of initial send queue
- Updated dependency on
- Improve client print-method
- Fix race condition between socket bind and receive