Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Stories completed using Overview. (Have you used Overview for something? We only know if you tell us :)
- Chaos in the ministries and weaknesses in the electoral system Jens Kristensen, NRK, 2017-9-9. Norwegian parliamentary votes had to be counted by hand because of a problem this journalist discovered through a FOI request.
- Violated: Exposing Rape at Baylor University amid College Football's Sexual Assault Crisis - Paula Lavigne and Mark Schlabach, June 2017. Overview used extensively for document review.
- Hawkins responds to recall criticism - Peggy Heinkel-Wolfe, Denton Record-Chronicle, 19 April 2016. How she analyzed email in Overview.
- St. Lukes documents series - Audrey Dutton, Idaho Statesman, May-October 2015. How she reviewed 8,000 once-secret documents.
- Lawyers, status, public backlash aid college athletes accused of crimes - Paula Lavigne, ESPN, June 15, 2015
- 10 Emails That Detail PG&E’s Cozy Relationship With Regulators - Rebecca Bowe and Lisa Pickoff-White, KQED, June 25 2015
- State Probing PG&E Safety Program After Concerns Raised About Potential Explosions - Thousands of homes need to be inspected, according to emails. Rebecca Bowe and Lisa Pickoff-White, KQED, June 1 2015
- The Prodigal Daughter - Documents over $1 billion in bribes to the daughter of the president of Uzbekistan. Miranda Patrucic, Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, March 23, 2015
- Organic-Farming Boom Stretches Certification System - Caelainn Barr, Wall Street Journal, Dec 9, 2014
- Another way the Army can deny justice to victims of sexual assault - Alissa Figueroa, Fusion, November 7, 2014
- A Losing Battle: How the Army denies veterans justice without anyone knowing - Alissa Figueroa, Fusion, November 6, 2014
- The Sweetest Heist @Carolyn16x9 @FrancescaFionda @DavidWeisz of GlobalNews.ca, October 4, 2014
- Private memo reveals winding tale involving John McCain, the NRA and ... condors - Nancy Watzman, Sunlight Foundation, September 18, 2014
- Missouri Swore It Wouldn’t Use A Controversial Execution Drug. It Did. - Chris McDaniel, St. Louis Public Radio, September 2, 2014
- The Brilliance of Louis C.K.'s Emails: He Writes Like a Politician - Adrienne LaFrance, The Atlantic, July 16, 2014
- Report backs truck driver in Skagit River Bridge collapse - Mike Lindblom, Seattle Times, June 11, 2014
- Locally, veterans have mixed opinions - Scott Donnelly, PostStar.com. Overview used to quickly determine that available documents were not relevant, before writing the story a different way.
- Surprise! Many credit card agreements allow repossession - Fred O. Williams, CreditCards.com, February 18, 2014
- For Their Eyes Only - Police misconduct hidden from public by secrecy law - Adam Playford, Newsday, December 19, 2013. Finalist for the 2013 Pulitzer Prize in pubic service reporting.
- [DHHS downplayed food stamp issues] (http://www.wral.com/records-dhhs-downplayed-food-stamp-glitches/13173174/) Tyler Dukes, WRAL, December 9, 2013
- After more than 3 months, Texas health department hasn’t collected details on West explosion injuries Sue Ambrose, Dallas News, July 27, 2013
- The Best of Our Gun Debate: Readers Weigh In on Owning Firearms The Daily Beast. December 22, 2012