Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
OVIS is a collection of sub-projects that, as an aggregate, provide HPC targeted capabilities for lightweight monitoring and high performance analysis and visualization of monitored information and events.
- Lightweight Distributed Metric Service (LDMS) provides a low overhead monitoring, transport and storage capability.
- Baler provides a generic log file tagging, compression, and search capability.
- Scalable Object Store (SOS) provides a high performance storage and search capability.
The current distribution includes only the LDMS monitoring, transport, and storage components.
- LDMS is downloadable here, at github.
- Information on building, configuration, and deployment can be found in the Documentation in the sidebar menu.
- The LDMS distribution comes with a complete set of man pages for each of the commands and plugins, as well as a Quick Start guide.
More information, including publications covering OVIS/LDMS and OVIS/Baler design and use can be found at the Sandia OVIS Wiki