This is a simple Java app I made that takes your Twitter credentials and some keywords and enters into any Twitter giveaways for you with that info. For example, if you provide it with the keywords "sneaker" "yeezy" and "adidas", it will find tweets that say "sneaker giveaway" or "yeezygiveaway" in them and enter into that giveaway for you(you can usually enter giveaways on Twitter by following the user/retweeting the tweet or liking the tweet).
- Download the repo in ZIP format and extract the folder to your Desktop
- Open your system's terminal application and change directory to Desktop/Giveaway-Bot
- Run: java -cp .:twitter4j-core-4.0.4.jar Giveaway
- The app will ask you for your twitter app's API info. As you can probably guess, you need to make a Twitter app to get this info. Only make the Twitter app on the account you want to be entering into giveaways for you. You can make an app here: https://apps.twitter.com/app/new
- Once the app is created navigate to the Keys and Access Tokens page.Here you can find the info the bot is asking for. Enter each piece of info when the bot asks
- Enter some keywords that pertain to the type of giveaways you want to enter. For example, if you want to enter giveaways for J. Cole tickets, you would enter "J Cole" "concert" or "J Cole giveaway"
- The bot will run and enter into all the giveaways for you. This may take some time to do as the bot often finds hundreds of available giveaways.