NOMLEX (NOMinalization Lexicon) is a dictionary of English nominalizations developed by the Proteus Project (http://nlp.cs.nyu.edu/nomlex/) at New York University. The project NomLex-PT aims to create a similar resource for (Brazilian) Portuguese.
The latest version with around 4,240 nominalizations is available integrated in the http://github.com/own-pt/openWordnet-PT. The list can be easly obtained with SPARQL:
The words are instances of the wn30:Word class from the openWordnet-PT. The classes and properties, the vocabulary are defined in the nomlex.turtle.
- Valeria de Paiva
- Livy Real
- Alexandre Rademaker
- Claudia Freitas
- Gerard de Melo
- [Fabricio Chalub] (http://github.com/fcbr)
- NomLex-PT: A Lexicon of Portuguese Nominalizations, by de Paiva, Real, Rademaker and de Melo, LREC 2014 http://iiis.tsinghua.edu.cn/~weblt/papers/nomlex-pt.pdf
- Extending a Lexicon of Portuguese Nominalizations with Data from Corpora, Freitas, de Paiva, Rademaker, de Melo,and Silva, PROPOR 2014 http://arademaker.github.io/files/propor-2014.pdf
- Extending NomLex-PT using AnCora-Nom, Real, Rademaker and de Paiva, ToRPorEsp 2014 http://arademaker.github.io/files/ToRPorEsp-2014-Ancora.pdf
- Embedding NomLex-BR nominalizations into OpenWordnet-PT, Coelho, Rademaker, de Paiva and de Melo, GWN 2014, http://arademaker.github.io/files/gwc-2014-nomlex.pdf
- OpenWordNet-PT: An Open Brazilian Wordnet for Reasoning, de Paiva, Rademaker, and de Melo, COLING 2012 Demo papers, http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/C12-3044
- English NomLex project, http://nlp.cs.nyu.edu/nomlex/
NomLex-PT by the team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://github.com/arademaker/nomlex-pt.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://github.com/arademaker/nomlex-pt.
Also look in the file LICENSE.