ownCloud Android app
|master (unit tests and app instrumented tests)|
|master (data instrumented tests)|
Start contributing: Make sure you read SETUP.md when you start working on this project. Basically: Fork this repository and contribute back using pull requests to the master branch. Easy starting points are also reviewing pull requests and working on junior jobs.
IRC channel: #owncloud-android on freenode IRC
If you are interested in testing the new features before being released and give us your feedback, please try out our beta channels:
- Download ownCloud app from Play Store.
- Go to ownCloud tab in Play Store and scroll down to the end of the view.
- Press the I'M IN button to join the beta program and your final app will be replaced with the beta one.
Note: If you want to use the ownCloud production version you have to leave the beta program, uninstall the app, and reinstall the production version.
- Go to ownCloud tab in F-Droid.
- Open versions section.
- Download the latest version that contains beta in the name.