ownCloud Desktop Client
The ownCloud Desktop Client is a tool to synchronize files from ownCloud Server with your computer.
- Refer to the download page https://owncloud.com/desktop-app/
The ownCloud Desktop Client is developed in Git. Since Git makes it easy to fork and improve the source code and to adapt it to your need, many copies can be found on the Internet, in particular on GitHub. However, the authoritative repository maintained by the developers is located at https://github.com/owncloud/client.
Building the source code
Building the Client in the ownCloud Desktop Client manual.
Reporting issues and contributing
If you find any bugs or have any suggestion for improvement, please file an issue at https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues. Do not contact the authors directly by mail, as this increases the chance of your report being lost.
If you want to contact us, e.g. before starting a more complex feature, you can join us at RocketChat.
Maintainers and Contributors
The current maintainers of this repository are:
- Hannah von Reth firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fabian Müller email@example.com
- Dominik Schmidt firstname.lastname@example.org
ownCloud Desktop Client is developed by the ownCloud community and receives patches from a variety of authors.
- Markus Goetz email@example.com
- Olivier Goffart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Kamm email@example.com
- Thomas Müller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Klaas Freitag email@example.com
- Daniel Molkentin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andreas Schneider email@example.com
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.