- [Brice Maron] aka eMerzh (https://github.com/eMerzh)
Developer setup info:
Just clone this repo into one of your apps directory.
Rewrite by [Stefan Klemm] aka ganomi (https://github.com/ganomi)
- This is a refactored / rewritten version of the bookmarks app using the app framework
- Dependency Injection for user and db is used througout the controllers
- The Routing features a consistent rest api
- The Routing provides some legacy routes, so that for exampe the Android Bookmarks App still works.
- Merged all the changes from https://github.com/owncloud/bookmarks/pull/68 and added visual fixes. App uses the App Framework Styling on the Client side now.
There is a publicly available api that provides access to bookmarks per user. (This is usefull in connection with the Wordpress Plugin https://github.com/mario-nolte/oc2wp-bookmarks)
Public Rest Api (JSON Formatting):
- user is a mandatory parameter. This will return all bookmarks from the specific user marked as public. (not yet possible!)
- by providing the users password all bookmarks will be returned
- tags can take multiple arguments and they are used to filter the requested bookmarks by tags
- conjunction (default = or) sets the tag filter to OR or to AND
- select takes multiple arguments. By default only url and title per bookmark are returned. Further you can select any attribute of the bookmarks table and also the attribute "tags"
- sortby takes and attribute that results will be sorted by descending.