Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
If you are already on the develop branch , you can directly pull the latest changes.
This release includes many stability and bug fixes. The entire codebase has been refactored to PEP8 (with some custom checks and modified requirements) standards.
- A revamped installation process, using
- Moved all user configuration to
- Added a Dockerfile to test OWTF on unsupported systems (macOS and Windows).
- Removes old / unused / dead code.
- Lots of PEP-8 changes.
- Resolves an old proxy bug in e1ba544.
- Fixes Nikto script SSL handling
- Resolves many proxy SSL errors
- Fixed severity labels in the UI
- Improved helper scripts for setting up OWTF
- Fixed Debian installation scripts to point to Kali rolling.
- Fixed SIGINT errors in SSL testing scripts.
- Deprecate support for SamuraiWTF distribution.
View the full changelog here.