This extension helps web masters to test web application behaviour with Content Security Policy (CSP) ver. 1.0 implemented.
Currently extension is not available in Chrome Web Store but you can download crx file and install it a little bit geek way:
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your computer
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Tools > Extensions
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page
- Review the list of permissions in the dialogue that appears. If you would like to proceed, click Install
To analyze CSP logs you can use CSP Reporter