Synnefo (gr. cloud) README
Synnefo is a Qt color management front-end. It uses the Oyranos CMS to provide the ability to set and examine device profiles, as well as to change system-wide color settings.
This build is currently using the latest Oyranos build through "git". It is required that Oyranos be up-to-date using this.
Type the following in Synnefo's root directory:
$ mkdir build $ cd build $ cmake .. $ make $ make install
If you wish to uninstall Synnefo, simply type:
$ make uninstall
... are typical cmake flags like CMAKE_C_FLAGS to tune compilation.
- CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to install into paths and so on. Use on the command line through -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/my/path .
- LIB_SUFFIX - allows to append a architecture specific suffix like LIB_SUFFIX=64 for 64bit non debian style Linux systems.
- CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE - debug or release or what you like
- USE_Qt4 - use Qt4 even if Qt5 is installed, default is to detect Qt5
- ENABLE_SHARED_LIBS - default is ON
- ENABLE_STATIC_LIBS - default is ON
- ENABLE_QT_DBUS - default is ON
- ENABLE_APP - default is ON