[ABANDONED, see https://github.com/ozkriff/zoc.]
Marauder is turn-based post-apocalyptic hexagonal strategy game written in Rust.
Latest rust-nightly is required.
Models, textures, sounds, etc are stored in separate repo. Marauder expects them in 'target/data' directory.
Download to 'data' directory:
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/ozkriff/marauder-data target/data
How to Play
- Use arrows or WASD to move camera and '-'/'+' to zoom;
- Hold RMB to rotate camera;
- Press 'u' to create new unit in current tile;
- Click on friendly unit to select it;
- Click on enemy unit to attack it with selected unit;
- Click on tile to move selected unit there;
- Press 't' to end turn;
Feel free to report bugs and patches using GitHub's pull requests system on ozkriff/marauder. Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Marauder is licensed under the MIT license (see the "LICENSE" file).