Looking for OWF 6.0 and 7.0? Please see the OWF repository.
This is a super project for all ozoneplatform projects. This project can be used to build all sub projects. This project also contains the ultimate maven super pom.
After cloning from git, execute
git submodule init
git submodule update
Install J2SE 6.0 SDK (or later), which can be downloaded from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javasebusiness/downloads/java-archive-downloads-javase6-419409.html Use version of "JDK 6.0 Update 29" (or later).
Make sure that your JAVA_HOME environment variable is set to the newly installed JDK location, and that your PATH includes %JAVA_HOME%\bin (windows) or $JAVA_HOME$/bin (unix).
Install Maven 3.0.4 (or later), which can be downloaded from http://maven.apache.org/download.html. Make sure that your PATH includes the MVN_HOME/bin directory.
Be sure to give Maven enough memory and stack size
MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Xss1024k
Install NodeJS, which can be downloaded from http://nodejs.org/.
Install Ruby 1.9.2 or higher from http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/.
Install required dependencies:
- npm install -g firstname.lastname@example.org
- gem install sass (NOTE: verify the version is at least 3.2.5 or higher by executing sass -v)
- gem install compass (NOTE: verify the version is at least 0.12.2 or higher by executing compass -v)
mvn clean installfrom the root folder
- To run integration tests enable the ci, continuous integration, profile
mvn clean install -P ci. By default integration tests are not run
- To skip client side tests, you can also run either
mvn clean install -DskipClientTestsor
mvn clean install -P !testacular.
- By default, tests are run against Firefox. If you have Firefox installed in a custom location, you can set
FIREFOX_BINenvironment varible and point it to Firefox executable. Optionally, if you like to run tests against other browsers, you can pass them as maven properties. Example:
mvn clean install -Dbrowsers=Chrome,Safari
- Unpack the zip file kernel/deployment/target/deployment-XXX.zip
- Run deployment-XXX/apache-tomcat-7.0.32/start.bat
- You must wait until the kernel has loaded. The "Server startup in xxx ms" only indicates Tomcat has started. The kernel is loaded when all console output stops.
- To view OWF, use URL http://localhost:8181/owf/index.html
- To view the web console that manages the OSGi modules running in the kernel, use http://localhost:8181/system/console and use login: "karaf", password: "karaf"
Each ozoneplatform sub-project is kept as a Git sub-module. To pull changes from git execute
git submodule update
This mechanism for pulling submodules will pull the versions of the submodules associated with that version of the super-module, and the ozoneplatform super-module is only updated every alpha release. If you want daily updates to the sub-modules, you must explicitly break each sub-module from using the version associated with the super-module. You can do this using the commands
git submodule foreach git checkout master
Once you have done that, you can get the very latest changes with
git submodule foreach git pull