The easiest way to run the tests is from within a Vagrant VM.
These tests depend on the following:
- Apache - fakes browser verification services
- MySQL - plugin session store
- OpenLDAP - SASL enabled LDAP directory server
- Python - Tests sasl-browserid directly and indirectly.
- SASL2-bin - Test programs and utilities from Cyrus SASL
Each of these must be setup and running based on ../configs/
Setup config (edit as needed).
cp test/config.py-dist test/config.py
Run the following command:
sudo python test/unit_privileged_test_suite.py python test/functional_test.py