draw-on-image package for Atom
Draw on your images and screenshots! (Experimental)
Experimental Hack (my first CoffeeScript project) originally based on image-view using only Html5 elements like the canvas and the input color element.
Use the Atom package manager, which can be found in the Settings view or
apm install draw-on-image from the command line.
- Open any .png or .jpg
- Draw on the image as you're used to from similar paint applications
- Undo your last drawing action with the default 'undo' keybindings (usually
⌘-Z) or the Atom 'Edit' menu
- Save your artwork with the default 'save', 'save-as' keybindings or the Atom 'File' menu
- The 'save' commands saves the file with the appendix '_saved' to prevent accidentally messing with files
- Current the only supported file formats are .png and .jpg