Clone this wiki locally
So, you've just deployed the application, and you might ask yourself; what now?
To finish the setup, please follow the next few steps:
Step 1: Gathering intel
- Visit your dashboard on Heroku, click on the app you just deployed.
- Take note of the name of the app, it should be in the top-center of the page.
Step 2: Connecting the dots
- Visit your repositories on GitHub that you added in your addons list earlier.
- Alternatively, if you're hosting your addons in a organization, go there instead.
- In the settings, on the left select
Webhooks & Services, then
Add webhookon the right.
Payload URL, enter the following:
- If your app was called
horse-potato-7182, this would become
Secret, add whatever you used for
SECRET_KEYduring the deploy installation.
- Click the button called
Let me select individual events., and make sure
- Finally, make sure that
Activeis marked, then click
And you're done!
Keep in mind that you need to do this for all of the addons you want to use with the tool (unless you're using an organization).
If you want to learn about how to use the changelog feature, see this wiki article.
Step 3: Updating
If you want to learn about updating, see this wiki article.