pGlyco2 beta2 (version 2.2.0, release date: 20190101)
pFind Studio is computational solution for mass spectrometry-based proteomics, the newest version of pFind Studio includes pFind3 for proteomics, pLink2 for cross-linking proteomics, pNovo3 for de novo sequencing, pTop1 for intact protein analysis and pGlyco2 for intact glycopeptide analysis.
User Guide and DownloadpGlyco2.2.0 (2019.01.01):
- Fixed potential divide-zero bugs in pGlycoFDR.exe.
- Some improvements in gLabel.
- Supported mzML.
- Since Thermo has developed new raw APIs (RawFileReader.dll, same as Proteome Discoverer), xtract_raw and pParse were re-developed by using these new APIs, and it may introduce some differences compared with the old APIs. If you need to change back to the MSFileReader-based APIs, please rename the xtract_raw_with_msfilereader.exe in the installation folder as xtract_raw.exe, and of course you need to install MSFileReader.
User Guide and DownloadpGlyco2.1.2:
- Fixed divide-zero bugs in pGlycoFDR.exe.
- gLabel supports batch plot and user-defined glycopeptides.
- Fixed GUI bugs in French Windows system (different types of float point).
- pGlyco.exe does not need administrator authorization to run.