Welcome to Programming with Spaces!
This repository contains information for programmers and developers, including:
- Hello world! - your first program with spaces
- A tutorial - how to program with spaces
- A guide for developers - how to integrate support for a new language.
- The formal semantics - a precise description of the programming model.
- Spaces in Promela - how to use the Spin model checker to model and verify pSpace applications.
pSpaces is work in progress: current work includes interoperability between applications written in different languages, support for additional mainstream languages like Python, secure communications, encryption, access control and privacy protection.
pSpaces is used in education:
- Introduction to Coordination in Distributed Applications, undergraduate course at the Technical University of Denmark