Coq proofs for the paper "Proving Correctness of Compilers Using Structured Graphs".
- Tree.v, Graph.v: Definition of tree and graph types, respectively.
- GraphUnravel.v: Proof of Theorem 2.
- Compiler.v: Implementation of the tree-based and the graph-based compiler; proof of Lemma 1 from the paper.
- CalculationTactics.v: Tactics for program calculation proofs.
- Container.v: Formalisation of containers (used as a representation of strictly positive functors).
- To check the proofs: Coq 8.4pl5
- To step through the proofs: GNU Emacs 24.3.1, Proof General 4.2
To check and compile the complete Coq development, you can use the