Hello Ten-Tec Rebel model 506 users.
The code presented here is build together with Paul- KD8FJO and James - K4JK and work is ongoing as we speak. The code uses as base the released Rebel_Base verion from Ten-Tec and we added:
- (KD8FJO) Added Optional feature selection.
- (K4JK) Added simple IAMBIC keyer. Code adapted from openqrp.org. w/ analog speed control
- (PA3ANG) Added Beacon. Can be activated by selecting U3 in USER menu.
- (PA3ANG) Changed LCD_4BIT layout and info
- 1st line, Header with software version info, mode (K=Keyer,S=Straight Key) and band
- 2nd line, RX frequecy plus RIT deviation during RX and TX frequency during TX
- 3rd line, BW, STEP, S or P bar meter, CW SPEED
- 4th line, reserved for CW decoder
- (PA3ANG) Added entering frequency using Serial Port
- (PA3ANG) Added CAT Control
- (PA3ANG) Added Band Switching w/ additional Hardware FUNCTION > 2 seconds
- (PA3ANG) Added Freq Announce SELECT > 2 seconds
- (KD8FJO) NOKIA 5110 display and tested all other I2C display modules
73 Johan, PA3ANG at amsat.org
More info Yahoo group @ http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TenTec506Rebel
Note: You need to load the libraries into you MPIDE /hardware/pic32/libraries/ directory and restart MPIDE. The libraries can be found here and on github/pstyle/tentec506.