Generative Audio Playground - https://www.audiomasher.org
- Edit and play Sporth audio scripts in the browser
- Browse and listen to existing scripts
- Add your scripts to the collection
git clone https://github.com/pac-dev/AudioMasher cd AudioMasher/ go build
Sporth is already compiled to JS and included in the project, but if you want to compile it yourself, the code glue is here: https://github.com/pac-dev/SporthEm
- Serve the
staticfolder from a static host.
- Create your own
config/masher.configbased on the included example config file.
- Run the AudioMasher binary alongside the
- Files served by the static host might require some HTTP headers:
- access-control-allow-origin set to the server address
- content-type: application/wasm for the wasm file