Packet Connect Terraform
This repository demonstrates setting up end-to-end connectivity between Packet and Azure using Terraform and Packet Connect.
This script will create a project, a Packet Connect object, a single VLAN, and a single bare metal instance in mixed/hybrid networking mode with the first NIC in bonded Layer 3 and the second NIC unbonded in a single VLAN attached to the Packet Connect object.
- A virtual machine, virtual network, and virtual network gateway that are all associated to each other
- An ExpressRoute Circuit (provider = Packet)
- Connectivity between ExpressRoute and your Virtual Network Gateway (Connectivity tab)
- ExpressRoute configured with Private Peering (primary and secondary /30s can be any RFC 1918 IP space)
- A valid API key, exported as the environment variable
Clone this repository locally, edit
main.tf and substitute the
locals section to the appropriate variables, then:
Assuming no errors, create the necessary resources with:
This is provided under the BSD 3-Clause software license.