A service which helps you integrate your upstream GitHub project into Fedora ecosystem. Think of it as packit on steroids.
For the run-down of the planned work, please see the task-list below.
- Packit service reacts to Github webhooks.
- Packit service is scalable. (using celery and running on OpenShift)
- Packit service is secure. (by running things in a sandbox)
- Packit Service GitHub app is placed in GitHub marketplace.
- New upstream releases can be proposed as pull requests downstream.
If you'd like to know more about packit, please check: