- We have renamed two variables in our configuration file:
- You can now use packit to sync files from your dist-git repo into upstream
(mainly to keep spec files in sync).
sync-from-downstreamis the command.
- An SRPM can be created out of the current content in your upstream repository
— please check out the
- Packit is able to create bodhi updates using the
- You can ask packit to build the latest content of your dist-git
repository in koji: the command is
- We have added
--force-new-sourcesoption to propose-update update command
to bypass our caching optimization.
propose-updatecommand now has option
checking out the tag with the upstream release. This is useful if you forget
to bump your spec file when doing a release.
- You are now able to pick a specific upstream release version in
- Packit checks if the upstream tarball is already present in the lookaside
cache so it's not uploaded twice. We have fixed a behavior when the upload
part was skipped while having old tarball specified in dist-git. Packit now
does the right thing - checks if sources file has the correct tarball
- We have updated several error messages which were coming from GitPython and
it was not clear what's wrong.
- We have added CONTRIBUTING.md to ease contribution to packit. All your
patches are welcome!
- We are now using black, flake8 and mypy to improve code quality.
- We have moved some info from README to dedicated doc. Also, all the
documentation should be up to date.