Please sign in to comment.
refactored php tracker to set page_url as a global property.
refactored both php and js trackers to only set global properties if they have not already ben set on the event. moved the setting of page_url from processEvent controller into the php tracking client where it belongs. This helps fix an exception that was being thrown if you just called log.php directly with no params.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 33 additions and 18 deletions.
- +2 −2 cli.php
- +6 −6 modules/base/classes/client.php
- +1 −1 modules/base/classes/hostip.php
- +1 −1 modules/base/css/owa.reporting-css-combined.css
- +1 −1 modules/base/js/owa.reporting-combined-min.js
- +4 −3 modules/base/js/owa.tracker-combined-min.js
- +15 −1 modules/base/js/owa.tracker.js
- +3 −3 modules/base/processEvent.php