Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Table of Contents
- PHP API - invoke OWA from within your PHP application. This allows for an easy way to build web analytics right into your application logic.
- WordPress v2.x plugin - full featured WordPress plugin seemlessly integrates OWA with the WordPress publishing platform and administration interface
- MediaWiki plugin - provides tracking of MediaWiki articles and special pages.
- Track Page views, visits, and unique visitors over time
- Track unique, new, repeat visitors over time
- Multiple Web Site Support - track any number of web sites and view statistics in aggregate or by site
- Click-streams - view the actual click-stream of each visitor
- Click Tracking - Track where exactly on a web page users are clicking and view clicks by browser type
- Click Heat Maps - view a heat map of where users are clicking on your web pages
- Google Maps - map your visitors on Google Maps
- Google Earth (KML) - view your visitors in Google Earth via a KML file export
- RSS/ATOM subscription tracking - track unique feed readers, reader types, and feed requests
- Visitor Aging - understand the age of your repeat visitors.
- Canned and Custom Time Periods - generate reports using pre-defined reporting periods or custom date ranges
- Refering Page Analysis - View the title, anchor text, and surrounding text of inbound links from refering web pages
- View visits by user agent
- Track entry and exit pages
- Track pages by custom page types
- Full MVC based framework
- Module framework allows developers to extend OWA's entitiies, events, reports, and graphs without modifying the base components.
- Plugin framework for authentication, database access objects, data validation, and geo-location
- Object Relational Mapping layer
- Lite templating layer
- Event handlers
- Events can be writen to the database asynchronously.
- OWA to can run on multiple front end web servers and write to a remote database.
- Event Logging and admin/reporting user interface can run on the same or seperate servers
- Track visitors by WordPress user name or e-mail address they use in comments.
- Track all Wordpress Page Types (Posts, Pages, Authors, Archives, Categories, etc.)
- Track the number of comments made by visit
- Reporting accessable via Admin Dashboard
- Track subscribers to RSS/Atom feeds
- Track article , catageory and special pages.
- Track all visitors by user name and email address.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.